MonkiSee Baby DVDs are a fun and entertaining collection of baby DVDs that expose babies to upbeat music, original poetry, lovable puppets and real world images. The MonkiSee collection introduces your baby to body parts, colors, shapes and more, all while helping you to teach your baby to read. The MonkiSee series is rich in language and has been proven to increase your baby's vocabulary.
Guaranteed to be your baby's favorite series - the MonkiSee line of Baby DVDs are products babies love and parents can feel good about.
Take this quick quiz to see if MonkiSee™ is right for you
- Is your baby very alert and enjoys stimulation?
- Does your baby enjoy listening to music and poetry?
- Does your baby get excited to learn new things?
- Do you enjoy seeing your baby reach new milestones in their development?
- Do you enjoy talking to your baby and teaching them new things?
- Do you want to encourage a love of reading in your child?
- Are you are looking for an enjoyable way to teach your baby?
- Do you want to spend quality time with your baby?
- Do you want great materials to stimulate your baby’s intellect?
- Do you want to offer your child the world?
If you answered yes to any of these questions,
Monki See TM may be a perfect fit for you and your baby.
Get our Free Report
"How To Have A Smarter Baby"
and take advantage of Special Discounts.
Copyright 2008 Intellectual Baby, LLC
"My son is 16 months old and no he is not reading just yet, but he learned all of his body parts, starting feeding his bears, and doing forward rolls all from your video!
It is truly his favorite video, he brings it to me every night to play for him! He laughs and plays along as the video plays, pointing as the kids in the video do! He loves books and I know that he will be reading soon!
Please, Please, Please, Please let me know as soon as the next DVD comes out!! We want one for sure!"
Sgt. Brittany B.
Twenty Nine Palms, CA
MonkiSee Baby DVDs - Flash Cards - Books. Learning Made Fun
Babies Learn Their Colors, Shapes, First Words, Animals and more. Your baby can learn while having fun !
". . . MonkiSee is the best tool to engage a baby/child to start reading. You're never too early to start. I ordered MonkiSee before my daughter turned 1 year old from you. At 1.5 years old, she started reading sight words, . . . " L Fermo PA. click to read more